[Short Diary] Satisfied With The Result Of Eyelid Surgery Korea

5:47:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Satisfied With The Result Of Eyelid Surgery Korea

My eyes is short and small so I always did over-smoky-makeup on my eyes.
But there are sometimes that the situation is just not matching with the smoky looks.. but I really don't like if I have to go without makeup ㅜ_ㅜ
I'm considering this and that then I heard a friend did eyelid surgery and nose job at Wonjin Plastic Surgery.
Seeing the good result, it makes me go to Wonjin Plastic Surgery and get the consultation right away!
The price is not that expensive, and since the hospital itself is really big, somehow it makes me trust in them, so I made a reservation for eyelid surgery, I decided to do double eyelid surgery, epicanthoplasty and lateral canthoplasty.

After
짱이뻐! - Satisfied With The Result Of Eyelid Surgery Korea

I was sad that it first it was a bit asymmetry and swollen a lot. But now, after a month after the eyelid surgery at Wonjin Plastic Surgery, the swelling is reducing a lot and the result is getting more and more natural~!!
Now my eyes look bigger even if I don't wear smoky eye makeup ^_^
Especially, I really like the line on my inner side of eyes~
I don't know how many times I have to check and wait till everything is reduced but I'm really satisfied with the result now ^^
Also the chief who gave me consultation when I removed the stitch also very nice~~
Thank you so much, Wonjin Plastic Surgery >3<!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Go
Surgery: Eye Plastic Surgery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook