[Short Diary] Decided To Have Breast Surgery And I'm Satisfied

4:12:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Decided To Have Breast Surgery And I'm Satisfied

Since high school my physical growth is not as good as my friends..
Short, skinny body, and my biggest concern was my breast.
I was bought padded bra during my high school day, I also tried to put socks or tissue as my 'implant' though it's becoming a memory now..
It was my complex back then.
So started from 3 years ago, I made a decision, and started to save money to do breast surgery.

After
짱이뻐! - Decided To Have Breast Surgery And I'm Satisfied

Then one day I met a friend whom I didn't meet for a long time and she said she had breast surgery at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea~
And she's really changed!
I really envied her because it's so pretty now!
Then my fear about having breast surgery was gone right away after seeing her!

짱이뻐! - Decided To Have Breast Surgery And I'm Satisfied

I went for a consultation right away and hearing the consultation made me trust them so I can overcome my fear.
The plastic surgeon, the consultants, and the nurses are so nice~!
So I can trust them and had breast surgery there!
And the recovery was kind of faster than what I thought it would be~
Now my breast is so pretty and I'm really satisfied with the result!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Kwon
Surgery: Breast Surgery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook