[Short Diary] Feel Like Being A Real Woman After Korea Two Jaw Surgery

2:00:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Feel Like Being A Real Woman After Korea Two Jaw Surgery

I had a Korea two jaw surgery because of my asymmetry and long face.
Now I'm in the middle of orthodontic treatment and it's been 5 months after the surgery.

I went for consultation at several hospitals but at the end I chose what I liked the most, Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea to do the surgery.
A plastic surgery like Korea two jaw surgery is just like a present for people like me.
It's different with eyes or nose surgery done by pretty people.
I feel so good and thankful because Korea two jaw surgery can help changing me this much.
And what amazed me the most, my face is becoming smaller!
I just can't not to take photos of myself who just transformed into a girl.. it's just.. prettier..
My parents are happy for me too!

After
짱이뻐! - Feel Like Being A Real Woman After Korea Two Jaw Surgery

Me, who didn't know and never know how to be stylish, now is busy buying this and that including clothes, cosmetic, etc.
And it really took me a long time to be ready wherever I go, because of choosing clothes and doing make-up haha
Now I really feel like being a real woman!
After the braces are removed, I'll be pretty even more right?
Thank you very much to the plastic surgeons at Wonjin Plastic Surgery who safely performed the surgery so I can become this pretty! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Uhm
Surgery: Two Jaw Surgery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook