[Real Diary] Excited Yet Nervous For Korean Rhinoplasty

7:34:00 AM

Before

At first I was nervous and now I am more excited, 
Wonjin staff was so kind and had great customer service so I felt really comfortable and there were no difficulties to have consultation with consultant and doctor.
I'm excited to see my new look, I can't wait for the surgery for my Korean rhinoplasty! 

D+3days

I had my first treatment today after Korean rhinoplasty, it was a interesting experience, there was no pain just a little discomfort. 
The doctor removed the Nasal packing so I feel better. 
My nose was also cleaned today so that was good! I can't wait for the 2nd treatment and to a great recovery. 

D+7days

I just got done with my 7 day treatment, the doctor took off my nose cast it looks really good; it will still be a little swollen for a year. 
I can breathe much better through my nose, and everything looks smooth. 
I was a little nervous when I got my stitches done, but the staff was really helpful! 
I can't wait for the next treatment I'm excited!

D+14days

Got done with my final treatment of Korean rhinoplasty, I am breathing much better now from my nose! 
It looks smoother and the doctor made it more higher everything looks nice!
I can't wait to show my friends and be back playing soccer. 

D+30days

I'm now back in Las Vegas my nose looks good it's healing really nice; the doctor did a great job! My friends saw my nose after Korean rhinoplasty for the first time and they like the new look. 
It looks much better now I have more confidence and also my family saw my nose and love how smooth and higher my nose looks.

d+60days

My nose is looking really great everyday it's getting more redefined, the healing is getting much more better I'm excited for the final look. 
When I go out with friends to hang out everyone gives me compliments on my nose, really exciting! 
I really like how the doctor raised the nose perfectly and it made my nose very redefined and nice. 

D+90days

My breathing has improved so much, I'm so grateful to Wonjin for everything!
My confidence has improved outside and while taking photos, 
I always look in the mirror at my nose and am so happy.
especially since it's summer now and since my breathing has improved, I can run more when playing sports during the heat.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Almer
Age: 25
Surgery: Rhinoplasty
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook