[Short Diary] Natural Result Of Eyelid Surgery Boost Up My Confidence

1:50:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Natural Result Of Eyelid Surgery Boost Up My Confidence

My eyes is the type of eyes with many fats and it makes my eyes look stuffy.
So some friends even my parents told me to do eyelid surgery.
My friends also told me that I have to choose the hospital carefully.
They also said that I might not like the result after eyelid surgery, that the line might be not pretty as well...
So I took time to browse through internet and looked for the information related to double eyelid surgery and I got to know Wonjin Plastic Surgery that has been famous and it's been spread from mouth to mouth.
I decided to go there, at Gangnam, at least to receive a consultation first.
The consultant is very nice and after the free consultation, I made a reservation for the surgery right away.

At the day of the surgery, I was told not to eat and come to the hospital.
I took a photo of my face before the surgery and listened to a brief explanation from the plastic surgeon.
Like that, the surgery started after I closed my eyes.
I thought it would hurt but I didn't feel anything.
The fat was removed, and since my eyes muscle is weak, I also did a treatment to pull it.
After an hour, all the surgery is done!
And since the muscle has been pulled,I feel like my eyes can be opened more and it looks clearer.

After
짱이뻐! - Natural Result Of Eyelid Surgery Boost Up My Confidence

There wasn't much swelling after the surgery, as well as bruise, and it naturally disappear after 2 days.
It's been a month and a half now after the eyelid surgery and it looks so natural, makes me really satisfied with the result!
They also treat me well every time I go there for after care treatment.

짱이뻐! - Natural Result Of Eyelid Surgery Boost Up My Confidence

My friends all saying that the surgery went really well and it boost up my confidence!
It's really a good decision to do the surgery and it's a good decision to choose this hospital!
Now if someone asked me to recommend plastic surgery hospital, I'd definitely recommend Wonjin Plastic Surgery!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Jung
Surgery: Eye Plastic Surgery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook