[Short Diary] Transformed Into V-Line Face Thanks To Korea Face Contouring

2:35:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Transformed Into V-Line Face Thanks To Korea Face Contouring

Even since I was in school, my angular face has been my complex even people calling me as Park Kyunglim and I didn't like it. 
Then I decided to do the surgery.
When I was looking for a specialized plastic surgery clinic, a friend of me said she did hers at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea and she showed me her transformation and seeing the result, I came to the clinic to receive a consultation. 
The consultant was very nice as well as the nurses. 
The day of surgery, I didn't feel any pain though just felt a bit fuzzy because of the anesthesia.
The nurses at the ICU always waiting and checking my condition nicely.

After
짱이뻐! - Transformed Into V-Line Face Thanks To Korea Face Contouring

It's been a month now, there are some swelling under my jaw still but people around me are saying that I'm getting prettier already, they also said that my impression is becoming softer and more feminine~
I feel really great every time I look at the mirror~
I really recommend Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Jo
Surgery: Face Contour
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook