[Short Diary] Following My Co-Worker To Do Korea Plastic Surgery

2:38:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Following My Co-Worker To Do Korea Plastic Surgery

Every time I take pictures, my short nose and my eyes are always be my complex, but then I made a decision (to do Korea plastic surgery) after seeing one of my co-worker is getting prettier after having Korea plastic surgery at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea. 
My job is meeting a customer 1:1 but I wasn't confident enough.
Seeing my co-worker get it done well, I also decided to do it at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea without any hesitate and now I'm very satisfied with the result!

After
짱이뻐! - Following My Co-Worker To Do Korea Plastic Surgery

Now I'm introducing Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea to my other friends and they're doing it there too, just like my case.
My customer who find out that I had Korea plastic surgery also asked me where did I do it and I'd say confidently, "Go to Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea."
I'll introduce more to people I meet in the future as well~ ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Kang
Surgery: Rhinoplasty, Eye Plastic Surgery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook