[Short Diary] Korea Face Contouring, Perfect Solution For Angular Jaw

1:11:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Korea Face Contouring, Perfect Solution For Angular Jaw

I received a lot of stress because of my angular jaw since ling time ago, it just made me lost confidence and I was so busy covering my angular jaw with my hair.
Then I made a visit to Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea after hearing that Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea is good at Korea face contouring from people around me.
The hospital is really big and clean, the nurses are also nice, they helped me with this and that, and like that I trusted them and decided to do Korea face contouring at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea. ^^

After
짱이뻐! - Korea Face Contouring, Perfect Solution For Angular Jaw

It's been 3 months already after my Korea face contouring surgery at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea.
I heard a lot people say that my face is getting smaller, that I'm pretty, that my face is slim.
And as a person with angular jaw, my impression is really changing...
It made me become more confident and closer to people around me.
I really like Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea for making me pretty like this, thanks to the plastic surgeon! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Kim
Surgery: Face Contour
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook