[Short Diary] Nose Job Result? Natural And Sharp Nose!

3:45:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Nose Job Result? Natural And Sharp Nose!

I was so uncomfortable that I had flat nose and a friend at my office suddenly came out confidently after had plastic surgery at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea, and it made us envy her and seeing her living her life happily so I followed her to the hospital. 
While wearing make-up I always paid attention to my nose and I can't be satisfied with my appearance, I feel kind of embarrassed while looking at my photo.

After
짱이뻐! - Nose Job Result? Natural And Sharp Nose!

As I entered Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea I can feel pleasant atmosphere and I like the kindness of the staffs.
I think I can also trust them as the hospital is likely being managed under a systematic system.
I also like that they're still being nice to me even after the surgery and while examining the result.

After 3 weeks passed, I woke up and looked into the mirror, I'm surprised that my nose is so natural and sharp~
Receiving praise and jealously from people around me makes me gained confidence and live my live more confidently.
I really want to say thank you to the doctor and the staffs at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Kim
Surgery: Rhinoplasty
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook