[Short Diary] Finally Say Goodbye To My Jutting Chin With Korean Face Contouring

5:12:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Finally Say Goodbye To My Jutting Chin With Korean Face Contouring

My jutting chin has become my complex and I've been thinking to say goodbye to it for a long time, but I still feel nervous before the surgery.
Seems like I'm getting more nervous as the surgery date is coming up.

After
짱이뻐! - Finally Say Goodbye To My Jutting Chin With Korean Face Contouring

A month after the face contouring plastic surgery in Korea, I realized that I'm not born for plastic surgery. The swelling is not reducing fast on me.
Until that time, the swelling is hardly reduced so it doesn't look handsome.

It's two months after the surgery already.
Seems like I look more like human now.
There's no swollen face anymore.
But still, not all the swelling reduced so it looks a bit unnatural but someday all the swelling will be gone right?

I'm so happy that I finally say goodbye to my jutting chin!!!!!
I used to imagine myself through plastic surgery review I read but the head of doctors did it better than I ever imagined! You're the best in this country!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Mr. Hwang
Surgery: Face Contour
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook