[Short Diary] Wonjin Beauty Medical Group's Forehead Surgery Has Changed Me

1:36:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Wonjin Beauty Medical Group's Forehead Surgery Has Changed Me

My forehead has always been my complex since long time ago. I was considering to have a plastic surgery and after I look for this and that things about plastic surgery I heard that Wonjin Beauty Medical Group, in this case Wonjin Plastic Surgery Korea is good at it so I decided to have the surgery there.
I was worried a lot and kind of scared before the surgery but I feel really good that the surgery can finished well and I didn't even feel any pain from the anesthesia.

After
짱이뻐! - Wonjin Beauty Medical Group's Forehead Surgery Has Changed Me

I like it that my forehead is getting shaped now after the surgery at Wonjin Beauty Medical Group. 
I was worried that it will be too obvious since it's artificial. 
I asked to make it natural though before the surgery and seems like they really listened to my request, so I really think that Wonjin Beauty Medical Group, including the doctors at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Korea is really good at it!

If I had a dull impression because of my forehead, now I have brighter and clearer image. I feel good!
Thanks to all the staffs who are checking in detail on every treatment after the surgery!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Baek
Surgery: Face Contour
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook