[Short Diary] Experienced Myself Why Wonjin Plastic Surgery Korea is Famous For Breast Surgery

4:00:00 AM

Before
짱이뻐! - Experienced Myself Why Wonjin Plastic Surgery Korea is Famous For Breast Surgery

I received stem cell fat grafting on my breast on another hospital before.
At first my size won't even fill the A cup but now mine is full A cup.
One day, one of my friend had a breast implant plastic surgery at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Korea, the cup is big and the shape is so pretty; and if it's compared with mine...

짱이뻐! - Experienced Myself Why Wonjin Plastic Surgery Korea is Famous For Breast Surgery

After that, many people I know had a plastic surgery at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Korea.. their breast are big and done well.. while mine doesn't even look like I've done something with it... ㅠㅠ
I regretted it and finally decided to have breast surgery at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Korea as well~

After
짱이뻐! - Experienced Myself Why Wonjin Plastic Surgery Korea is Famous For Breast Surgery

People said that after the breast implant surgery, the first week will be the hardest but not for me. I was okay and I didn't feel hard even for a day!

짱이뻐! - Experienced Myself Why Wonjin Plastic Surgery Korea is Famous For Breast Surgery 

I didn't feel any pain.. I could lay down and wake up by myself.. my arms also can move freely!
Well, it's all different based on every person but for me, I was okay and it didn't hurt!
I also like the shape and the cup, and I'm really satisfied! 
Finally I experienced myself why Wonjin Plastic Surgery Korea is famous for breast plastic surgery!




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Nam
Surgery: Breast Surgery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook