[Short Diary] Thanks to Wonjin Beauty Medical Group, I Can Take Selca Confidently

8:15:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Thanks to Wonjin Beauty Medical Group, I Can Take Selca Confidently

I was stress that I had single eyelid eyes. No matter how thick I draw an eyeliner, it won't shown once I opened my eyes. 
When I take photo, my small eyes look even smaller...

Seems like it didn't take me long time to decide to have eye plastic surgery at Wonjin Beauty Medical Group. Because for me, my life is what's my desire~!!

After
짱이뻐! - Thanks to Wonjin Beauty Medical Group, I Can Take Selca Confidently


I didn't knew it at first but 3 days after the surgery, some of the swelling is reduced and people around me said that the surgery went well hehe

I took a selca and posted it about a week after the surgery, it's like they've planned it, they said that it was a good decision to do the surgery, that I became prettier, and I felt so good kkk.
I never thought before, that my face can change like this only because of the double eyelid~
I should've done it beforehand~ haha

짱이뻐! - Thanks to Wonjin Beauty Medical Group, I Can Take Selca Confidently

I was really scared at the day of the surgery though..
But then the doctor and nurses took care of me and talked to me a lot, so I could received my surgery well!!

Thanks to Wonjin Beauty Medical Group, now I can take selca confidently, also I can try many kinds of make-up ^^
I'm really satisfied with the surgery result~!!
Hope you guys can be prettier at Wonjin Beauty Medical Group haha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Kim
Surgery: Eye Plastic Surgery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook