[Short Diary] The Result Of Plastic Surgery Makes Me Satisfied And Confident

5:30:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - The Result Of Plastic Surgery Makes Me Satisfied And Confident

Before I had plastic surgery done, I was stressed a lot because people keep saying that I look like North Korean or Chinese.
So I looked through internet and found Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea.
It was my first time to have plastic surgery so I was so nervous but the consultant was so nice and really considered my condition a lot, so I liked it and made me trust here more.
After the consultation, they also explained about the plastic surgery in details, and I was thankful for it.

After
짱이뻐! - The Result Of Plastic Surgery Makes Me Satisfied And Confident

It's been two weeks after I had my plastic surgery but the swelling has been reduced a lot than I thought it would be.
I thought I did make a good choice.
I gained confidence to go outside as well and it's good for me!
My family and friends who were worried about the result were saying that it was well done and praised the result! It made me happy!
Also, the staffs were taking care of me well even after the plastic surgery is done, really, this hospital really has pretty nurses with pretty heart as well.
Now I will definitely recommend Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea if any friends of me want to do plastic surgery.
And, thank you so much to the plastic surgeon who did the plastic surgery prettily!
I was so satisfied, and thank you to the nurses and the staffs who took care of me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Hyun
Surgery: Face Contour
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook