[Short Diary] After Eye Plastic Surgery, I'd Like To Do Nose Surgery

2:30:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - After Eye Plastic Surgery, I'd Like To Do Nose Surgery

I knew Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea thanks to a friend's recommendation~
I had ptosis correction eye surgery twice before but the result was not good.
So I decided to do my third surgery at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Surgery which introduced by my friend.
Now I'm really satisfied with my eyes which has been my complex for a long time.
The eyes shape is different and no more slanted eyes~
The double eyelid line is also pretty!
The swelling and bruise are reducing really fast~
The plastic surgeon and consultant are also delicated and nice!

After
짱이뻐! - After Eye Plastic Surgery, I'd Like To Do Nose Surgery

I thought Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea is only famous for its breast surgery and nose surgery~
But I feel really great after having eye plastic surgery there~
If only I knew this hospital from the very first time~
People around me saying that my eyes are a lot of better now, and if only I did my previous surgery in this hospital, they praised me a lot!
If I have another chance, I think I'd like to do nose surgery as well ^^

Thank you very much to the plastic surgeon and consultant at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea~
I'm really satisfied with my eyes now! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Kim
Surgery: Eye Plastic Surgery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook