[Short Diary] I Was Worried A Lot Because It's Revision Surgery But..

2:00:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - I Was Worried A Lot Because It's Revision Surgery But..

I had nose surgery (rhinoplasty) before but the result is not pretty so I decided to do it again. 
A friend also had nose surgery and eyelid surgery here at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea, and the results are so good, so I asked her to introduce me to the clinic.
It seems like the results of nose surgery and eyelid surgery are so natural and I like it, even though it's a revision surgery.
The staffs are also nice, including the consultant and the plastic surgeon as well ^^

After
짱이뻐! - I Was Worried A Lot Because It's Revision Surgery But..

I really like that the results are so natural!
My friends are also saying that the surgeries this time are really well done haha
I was worried a lot because it's revision surgery though...
Anyway, I really want to say thank you to the plastic surgeon and all staffs at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea who took care of me nicely and in detailed! ^^ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Han
Surgery: Rhinoplasty, Eye Plastic Surgery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook