[Short Diary] Thanks to Wonjin, No More Sleepy and Sagging Eyes

3:30:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Thanks to Wonjin, No More Sleepy and Sagging Eyes

Hello! I'm a guy who is 27 years old now!
Actually, I did have a complex on my face since long time ago, but I only keep considering to go to Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea but now, finally I decided to get a consultation and do the surgery.
My eyes are asymmetry and sagging, plus my short nose, which makes me look like always being sleepy and it made me stressed.
Where ever I go, people would ask me 'Are you sleepy?' 'You're sleepy right?' 'You're sleepy now?' and I'm tired of it.
But now I feel like born again after hearing the explanation from the consultant at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea who are very nice.
I really like it~~

After
짱이뻐! - Thanks to Wonjin, No More Sleepy and Sagging Eyes

What I heard from people around me now is that the surgery went really well and natural, they also asked about the clinic where I did the surgery at.
Charisma? I think now I have it, and the most important, I gain a lot of confidence!
I didn't like taking photos before but now I realize how fun taking picture is haha
Thank you so much to the plastic surgeon and nurses who are helping me.
Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea's plastic surgeon, I love you so much!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Mr. Kim
Surgery: Eye Plastic Surgery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook