[Short Diary] Say No To Heavy Shaping Underwear, Say Yes To Korea Breast Surgery

8:00:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Say No To Heavy Shaping Underwear, Say Yes To Korea Breast Surgery

I had a Korea breast surgery, in this case, breast reconstruction, at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea.
I was stressed and depressed a lot because of the capsular contracture.
And it's been 8 months after I decided to do this breast reconstruction.
As a woman who cares about body a lot, I also prefer to have have voluminous breast to make the S line alive instead of plain breast~
That's why I searched through internet and had consultation here and there for months.
Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea, is indeed a Korean breast surgery specialized clinic!

After
짱이뻐! - Say No To Heavy Shaping Underwear, Say Yes To Korea Breast Surgery

Now I really like to wear tight clothes or V-neck clothes~
People around me are envying my body hahaha
Of course it's all because of the Korea breast surgery~!
It was my complex since high school era though, I think I should've done it earlier!

짱이뻐! - Say No To Heavy Shaping Underwear, Say Yes To Korea Breast Surgery

There are so many shaping underwear or extra big pad underwear nowadays right?
But instead of wearing those kind of heavy thing, how about having voluminous breast just by using no-wire underwear~?
I feel really great every time I look at my breast ^^*
And I feel really happy that the surgery went well, thanks a lot!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Kim
Surgery: Breast Surgery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook