[Short Diary] I Had Nose Job Plastic Surgery At Wonjin Plastic Surgery

3:18:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - I Had Nose Job Plastic Surgery At Wonjin Plastic Surgery

Since I was a kid, I had a wide and flabby, even short nose as a complex.
But then my sister and her friend had a nose job plastic surgery here (at Wonjin Plastic Surgery) and seeing the result, it was so pretty and I decided to get a consultation.
I came to Wonjin Plastic Surgery at Seoul from Busan and had the nose job plastic surgery right at the same day!
I wasn't sure about my nose until the stitch was removed though, and after the stitch was removed, I think I gained confidence after seeing the result! 
I like it~

After
짱이뻐! - I Had Nose Job Plastic Surgery At Wonjin Plastic Surgery

My parents and some friends who were against me doing nose job plastic surgery are saying that I'm pretty after the surgery, and I got positive responses about the surgery I had.
Thank you so much to the plastic surgeons and the staffs of Wonjin Plastic Surgery who made me pretty and are very nice!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Kang
Surgery: Rhinoplasty
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook