[Short Diary] Korea Rhinoplasty Is The Secret How To Boost My Confidence

2:47:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Korea Rhinoplasty Is The Secret How To Boost My Confidence

I know about this Korea rhinoplasty through someone I know so that I had a consultation and decided to do the Korea rhinoplasty.
If you asked the reason why I decided to do the Korea rhinoplasty.. I had a lot of fat on my cheek and my nose is kind of a nose short, it makes my face looks wide and flabby.
So at the end I decided to do this Korea rhinoplasty.

After
짱이뻐! - Korea Rhinoplasty Is The Secret How To Boost My Confidence

It's been a month already after the Korea rhinoplasty.
My face looks more solid after the surgery and it just boosted my confidence up!
And since all the staffs are so nice, it makes me think that it was really a good decision to do the Korea rhinoplasty here.
People around me also praise me, saying that the surgery went really well and it makes me even happier!^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Ra
Surgery: Rhinoplasty
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook