[Short Diary] I Can Say This Because I Had Nose Surgery

3:43:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - I Can Say This Because I Had Nose Surgery

I have a complex after I became an adult, I have a short nose.
Then I decided to do a rhinoplasty or nose surgery, but instead of looking for the information through internet, I went to some famous Korean plastic surgery clinic around Gangnam and had consultation here and there.
Among the Korean plastic surgery clinic I visited, what caught me the most was Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea.
The staffs were so nice while giving me a consultation, and I really like their caring system before and after the surgery.

So I decided to do nose surgery at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea.
I was so worried before the surgery and some friends said that my nose will be in pain after the surgery.
At the day of the surgery, the staff helped me to relax because I was so nervous.
Well, at least the pain is not that severe though.
But I was kind of worried if the surgery went well because there was a lot of bruise on my face.

After
짱이뻐! - I Can Say This Because I Had Nose Surgery

Now I can say this because I experienced it already.
Don't worry of your appearance untill all bruise and swelling gone.
You'll start to feel satisfied starts form the 3rd week until it's all gone.
The only thing that was uncomfortable for me was that I couldn't sleep well for the first two days.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Mr. Chae
Surgery: Rhinoplasty
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook