[Real Diary] Perfect Combination of Korean Face Contouring & Two Jaw Surgery, Bye Big Chin!

5:00:00 PM

짱이뻐! - Perfect Combination of Korean Face Contouring & Two Jaw Surgery, Bye Big Chin!

짱이뻐! - Perfect Combination of Korean Face Contouring & Two Jaw Surgery, Bye Big Chin!
Before


It’s finally the day of the surgery, and I’m both nervous and excited! I was never really satisfied with my chin but I didn’t know I would actually be getting surgery haha. I was told I wouldn’t be able to eat good food for a while so I pigged out on meat for the past few days.


Guess I was really nervous because I’m not gaining any weight hehe.


My chin is a bit long and slanted. If you take a picture, all you can see is my chin. And I really like eating meat, but my jaw would hurt even if I ate a little bit. 

When my friends called me ‘big chin,’ I would get stressed but the worst thing was when that nickname was being called like it was my real name. I tried to be cool about it but people with small chins wouldn’t understand the pain. 



I never let anyone take my picture, so I would take a selfiecover my chin during picture time. I know that I’ve got a large chin but it frightens me when I see it. Ugh, but I should be focusing on my bright future not my sad past. After tomorrow, I will become a new me so watch out
everybody! Hahaha


짱이뻐! - Perfect Combination of Korean Face Contouring & Two Jaw Surgery, Bye Big Chin!
D-day


Surgery day.. I only remember being in bed the whole day haha I was told not to sleep right after the surgery so I tried staying up but I really couldn’t. 

The amazing thing is, I couldn’t see any surgery scars on my chin! It was just so cool that I could feel my chin even though I couldn’t see it.

It was shorter and the top and bottom were aligned.


It was pretty uncomfortable and I had hard time breathing, but it all went away when people told me the surgery went well hehehe I can’t smile right now, but I am very happy. At the hospital, I am fed healthy juice and water with a syringe, which is kinda weird. But I am just glad and also
relieved the surgery is over. 


짱이뻐! - Perfect Combination of Korean Face Contouring & Two Jaw Surgery, Bye Big Chin!

짱이뻐! - Perfect Combination of Korean Face Contouring & Two Jaw Surgery, Bye Big Chin!
D+7days


A week has passed since the surgery. I can breathe properly now and it’s comfortable when I sleep. The swelling on my neck is slowly going down and when I eat, I have to take out the big chunks in my soup. Sometimes I get soy milk, banana, and pumpkin soup for my health. 


I eat like this using a syringe. I don’t gain weight easily so I had to try really hard to eat well so that I don’t lose the weight I have now.

Girls might like it because it helps with dieting haha. To those who are skinny like me, don’t forget to eat well and keep your mouth clean. 



I thought I only had to worry about the surgery, but there are so many things I have to take care of after the surgery. However I am seeing that my swelling is going down, so I hope to see my v-line soon hehe 

짱이뻐! - Perfect Combination of Korean Face Contouring & Two Jaw Surgery, Bye Big Chin!

짱이뻐! - Perfect Combination of Korean Face Contouring & Two Jaw Surgery, Bye Big Chin!
D+21days


It’s already been 3 weeks since I had my Korean face contouring surgery. I can see the small changes when I take pictures. Right now, I am seeing chubby cheeks and a double chin haha. My inner mouth is pretty swollen too but thankfully there are no bruises (nobody can tell if I don’t tell them) 


They removed the stitches in my mouth at the hospital today and it hurt less than I thought (the nurse said I was really good at staying still).


I have to use a baby toothbrush very softly hehe and I have to put on rubber bands in my mouth except when I am eating. I am used to putting on the bands now and I really hope that I can become a handsome guy. 


(*I wrote about my thoughts of Korean two jaw surgery)

I used to wonder why I was different from everyone else and had to get surgery.. maybe I should’ve just lived with my old face. But whenever I show people my pictures, they tell me I look cute and kind, so I feel very happy every day. I guess the best thing about surgery is a positive attitude and confidence hehe. 

Although I don’t look like a celebrity, I feel this excitement and satisfaction that I’ve never felt when I take pictures and look in the mirror. People say don’t get two jaw surgery for aesthetic reasons, but if you are suffering like me, I think it is positive to fix yourself emotionally with surgery. 


짱이뻐! - Perfect Combination of Korean Face Contouring & Two Jaw Surgery, Bye Big Chin!

짱이뻐! - Perfect Combination of Korean Face Contouring & Two Jaw Surgery, Bye Big Chin!
D+30days


It feels like yesterday that I was in the hospital bed but it’s already been a month! Now I don’t have trouble breathingeating, especially now that I don’t have to eat with a syringe anymore, I am enjoying every single day.


I like meat so I eat ham frequently and I am cutting pieces like this. Tofu and steamed egg is very soft so I eat it with almost every meal. I am craving junk food these days so I am eating sausage and yogurt. Skinny people like me should be careful not to lose weight after two jaw surgery. Fat people should enjoy getting surgery and also losing weight.


Now I don’t worry about people noticing my surgery when I leave the house. I’m still a bit swollen but I look really good from the side hehe.

My brother said that I look like Pinocchio because my nose looks higher after the surgery. My friends are saying that they really want to see me, so I told them I’d meet them sometime next week. I hope to make a really sharp jaw line after the swelling reduces. 



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Johny Bravo
Age: 23
Surgery: Face Contour, Two Jaw Surgery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook