[Real Diary] Thanks to Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Goodbye Padded Bra

11:30:00 PM

짱이뻐! - Thanks to Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Goodbye Padded Bra


I considered so much about my small boobs and now I only have 3 days to say good by to them. I would rather like winter than summer because I can wear many clothes to cover my small breasts. I always worried about the pad in my bras. I had to sit on the corner wherever I need to wear less clothes incase the pads will show, or people notice about my small boobs.

It was my major complex and I never thought of taking picture of it. As I took photos of before, I can’t explain my feeling with sadness. I feel kinda nervous. But I only have 3 days left and hope to get it done ASAP!


짱이뻐! - Thanks to Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Goodbye Padded Bra짱이뻐! - Thanks to Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Goodbye Padded Bra


짱이뻐! - Thanks to Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Goodbye Padded Bra짱이뻐! - Thanks to Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Goodbye Padded Bra


D+3days
The third day after Korean celebrities breast surgery, it was hurting like death….. I think the muscle on my back is hurting because of the bands. They said my back hurts because I’m too skinny and have no fat on my back.. I will be taking hemovac out today, and was told already that it will feel strange. After that, the nurse untied the bands and I finally met my new breasts!!


D+7days
I went to Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea for checking up and changing the band which on my breast weren’t hurting anymore after changing. The nurse told me that I will have to wear the bands at least 2 more days. After finishing the treatment, it was highly recommended not to use my hands a lot, and less exercise. I will visit the clinic after I take a good rest during my holidays.


D+14days
I went for my check up after a week and guess what! I got massage coupons which I can use for 10 times and given by Wonjin!! I felt like I have to get started on receiving the massage right away! I arranged the appointment at the massage shop the next days after for anti- capsular contracture injection. (even though I had no idea) they took care of me very well even with so many patients ^^


짱이뻐! - Thanks to Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Goodbye Padded Bra


짱이뻐! - Thanks to Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Goodbye Padded Bra


짱이뻐! - Thanks to Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Goodbye Padded Bra
D+30days


It’s been a month already since the Korean celebrities breast surgery. I have no problem dealing with my daily life. But I’m also aware that managing myself after surgery is most important! I wanted the natural look on my skinny body. During and after consultation, I chose the implant very carefully also. I’m now getting used to my breasts. It feels amazing with volume on my breast!!I wear clothes that can be a good look of my breasts. I can enjoy summer ! it's the best season ever yeah!! 


짱이뻐! - Thanks to Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Goodbye Padded Bra
D+90days

The best thing about the breast augmentation was that I don’t have to hide from showing my body to friends at spas and saunas. When I shop for under wears, I bought bras with characters on,,, Now I’m happy that I can buy sexy looking bras and pretty ones too! It is not that smooth feeling as I thought and I think it’s because of the weather’s too cold. I should massage well..


I never imagined buying bras on-line, but wear full padded bras.. Now, when I see the pretty bras online, I just order it~~ I once ordered one bra which I though it would be big enough for me. When I got them, it was too small,,,^^ so I told a friend who has similar size like mine before to buy it,,,hehe she did envy me!


짱이뻐! - Thanks to Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Goodbye Padded Bra

Look at the video of Korean celebrities breast surgery video below:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Vivian
Surgery: Breast Surgery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook