[Real Diary] Korean Celebrities Rhinoplasty, Helped Me Get Rid of My Pig Nose

12:52:00 PM

짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Rhinoplasty, Helped Me Get Rid of My Pig Nose
Before

A short and flat nose aka pig nose!!! I am getting stress stress stress because of my nose!!!
Its very difficult for me to take frontal pictures due to my nostrils being overexposed. 
After 23 years I am finally going to get surgery, and I want to look like Song Hye Kyo!!.but since I look like this its probably impossible… ㅜㅜ
However I am super anxious!

짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Rhinoplasty, Helped Me Get Rid of My Pig Nose
D+3days

Who am I? I did not expect to have this much swelling.
In my consultation I was told my wide nose bridge would be reduced and the hump on my nose would be removed.
Also, I heard this procedure would hurt a lot
and it did .
Starting on the 3rd day swelling slowly started moving down my face~ 
My face was so round it looked like I had surgery on my entire face~~

The bruising on my face makes me look like a peeled orange.
I wonder what other people will think..just kidding !!

짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Rhinoplasty, Helped Me Get Rid of My Pig Nose
D+7days

I visited the clinic after one week and I was told I have much swelling remaining.
Maybe its because I had surgery to extend my nose, but it kept hurting and hurting. 
Nevertheless, looking at my gradually improving features makes me anxious to see my final results

짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Rhinoplasty, Helped Me Get Rid of My Pig Nose
D+14days

I got my stitches out today. The scars have healed nicely and my nose is gradually becoming prettier. 
The splint in my nose was removed and I will continuously massage my nose ~~
I am happy at how my nose look. I wonder what everyones reactions will be

짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Rhinoplasty, Helped Me Get Rid of My Pig Nose
D+30days

One month has passed by~ 

It feels like only yesterday I had surgery. My feelings of discomfort have been replaced with amazement at the gradually improvement of my nose and features. Everyone has been complimenting me.
They tell me my impression has changed a lot. I am so satisfied with my nose.


짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Rhinoplasty, Helped Me Get Rid of My Pig Nose

All my friends tell me how natural my nose looks. I feel much more confident after getting nose surgery. 


The best thing about my high nose bridge is when I wear glasses, they don’t fall of!! Now I am no longer afraid of wearing sunglasses!

짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Rhinoplasty, Helped Me Get Rid of My Pig Nose

The thing I do most after surgery is taking pictures!!
I used to really dislike taking pictures from the side … Now I like pictures from the side the most.

Stress about my nose has turned into delight~

짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Rhinoplasty, Helped Me Get Rid of My Pig Nose
D+90days

3 months have passed. Time is flying by~ Here’s what I look like after 3 months^^

Friends I haven’t seen in a while tell me my image has improved. My coworkers tell me I made a great choice in getting nose surgery. 



I feel a little embarrassed but I am very satisfied with my natural appearing and attractive nose.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ahn Somee
Age: 21
Surgery: Rhinoplasty
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook