[Real Diary] Fix My Jutting Chin and Misaligned Teeth With Korea Two Jaw Surgery

5:31:00 PM

Before

My biggest concerns are the jutting chin, square jaw, and misaligned teeth T.T
I had braces throughout my school years since 8 years old, but misaligned teeth were not improved much.
So I decided to get the two jaw surgery from Wonjin Plastic Surgery.
I really hope my concerns to be improved by Korea two jaw surgery!


D+3days

I can’t wait to see the improvement after the recovery time passes. 

My mouth has to be closed, and it is uncomfortable.
I’m just patiently waiting thinking about me fully recovered soon.


D+14days

My facial line got much smoother, and I like how I look^^
After surgery, people say I look much younger with the defined facial line.
And I also could get my tiring looking thick double eyelids from previous surgery from other hospital revised to look more natural


D+90days

There’s no more square jaw line and jutting chin.
I tried this short hair cut for the first time in my life and I love it! 

Very satisfied HAHA
People do not recognize any swellings and even say my face looks much slimmer like I lost weight. GREAT^^!


D+150days

I enjoy writing my real story to share. I also became to enjoy taking selfie and my daily life pictures.
I start everyday feeling fresh and happy by looking in the mirror
YAY


D+210days

Time passed quickly enough to sometimes forget I had surgeries.
People see me looking younger than my age, so I act like the age people see me LOL
I realize that facial line and eye shape decide a person’s overall image, and I love my naturally beautiful facial line and eyes!


D+270days

This summer is hotter than ever.
But still looking young and pretty and people keep telling me that
Most of them never know that I had surgeries until I say it. It’s because it looks so naturally gorgeous.
I am amazed by Wonjin Plastic Surgery’s job >.<


D+365days

I’m very satisfied with the results and feeling happy when I take pictures of myself in daily life.
I must say thank you to Wonjin Plastic Surgery.
I became more confident and to enjoy every moments of my life^^*



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Babe
Age: 22
Surgery: Eye Plastic Surgery, Two Jaw Surgery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook