[Real Diary] Complete Solution (Feat Korea Face Contouring, Eye, & Breast Surgery)

3:36:00 PM

짱이뻐! - Complete Solution (Feat Korea Face Contouring, Eye, & Breast Surgery)

짱이뻐! - Complete Solution (Feat Korea Face Contouring, Eye, & Breast Surgery)

Today is the third day after my Korea face contouring, breast augmentation and eye surgeries. 
Before surgery, I felt too scary and painful, and worried too much. 

I had a lot of thoughts about I will become prettier or not. 
It is still on the third day so I still have big swelling but it is good that surgeries done successfully. 

I hope my swelling goes down as soon as possible.

짱이뻐! - Complete Solution (Feat Korea Face Contouring, Eye, & Breast Surgery)

Seven days already passed since I have had plastic surgeries.

After surgery, I have a habit of looking in the mirror too often. 
The swelling level is much better than the first day, but my cheeks are still swollen. 
My breast still hurts pretty much, but to have a beautiful breast, this pain is nothing. 

Today is first time to go to the hospital after my surgeries, 
I am very nervous and also little bit shy too. 
I hope I can remove stitches as fast as possible and want to eat delicious foods!

짱이뻐! - Complete Solution (Feat Korea Face Contouring, Eye, & Breast Surgery)

It’s been a month since I have been doing plastic surgeries. 
Before surgery I was really scared and worried, but after a month, I felt I did not have to worry about it. 

짱이뻐! - Complete Solution (Feat Korea Face Contouring, Eye, & Breast Surgery)

I was really worried about what should I do if the operation goes wrong. 
However, I felt I did not have to worry about this at all!!! 
It was quite hard for me to eat some foods for the first 2 weeks which makes me stressed. 

Now, it is about a month and I can eat every meats, and even intestines … lol! 
I am so happy now! The most exciting thing is planning for the summer vacation with my friends. 
In the past, I only looking for miracle bra bikinis to cover my small boobs, 
but now I can wear any kind of bikinis! Yay!! 

I can’t wait to wear a new bikini in this summer. 
I am looking forward to see more and more beautiful face. 
Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea is LOVE. 

짱이뻐! - Complete Solution (Feat Korea Face Contouring, Eye, & Breast Surgery)

I keep forgot I had a Korea face contouring and breast augmentation surgeries.
Most of swelling went down and I feel like this breast was originally mine hahaha

In two month from the operation, I can still see minor swelling, 
but now in three months, even minor swelling went down. 
I used to love to take selfies, and in these days, I would love to take more selfies. 

Sometimes, I took pictures with my friend’s phone. 
I was on cloud nine when my friends said, I do not need photo edit anymore. 
I still can’t believe this is my face. 
I am just excited to buy a new bikini. 
I used to wear a bikini which had a lot of ruffles to cover small breasts, 
but now I want to buy a new bikini that I can show cleavage and beautiful big boobs. Hahahaha

Also, I am very glad that my wound has healed up pretty well. 
I don’t think I can see scars unless I look super closely. 
I am really glad my surgeries went successfully! 

짱이뻐! - Complete Solution (Feat Korea Face Contouring, Eye, & Breast Surgery)

The fourth month after surgery !
For me, I blinked and then 4 months passed by..

I really waited for the swelling goes down right after my surgery, 
and it was so good that my most of swollen already gone before 4 months. 

It was a bit burdensome to work as a fitting model and take a shoots for first two months, 
but from the third month on, I feel much more confident now. 
The post-operative management system also amazing at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea that the swelling was getting disappear more quickly. 
In recent days, my friends said ‘ You are getting more and more beautiful.’ ‘I am really envious of your surgery.’ .’I also want to have a surgery at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea.’ ‘You are getting prettier, I envy you.’ … etc which made my day and thank you so so much Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea

I don’t need to use Photoshop anymore even if I take videos. 
After breast augmentation, the shape and size of my breast is so beautiful that I feel satisfied every time when I take a shower hahaha ^^;; 
When I go to the lingerie store to look the bikinis, now I only consider design without worries. 
I keep forgot I had breast surgery hahaha. 
There is no doubt that Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea is best plastic surgery center in Korea. 
Thank you Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Kim So Hee
Age: 23
Surgery: Eye Plastic Surgery, Face Contour, Breast Surgery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook