[Real Diary] Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Eyelid, Nose, Face Contour Surgery) (Full Version)

2:39:00 PM

짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Eyelid, Nose, Face Contour Surgery)

Hello! I'm the model who received breast surgery at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea!
Well, since I'm a model, I have a lot of works related to taking photos.
But as you can see, I have protruded cheekbone and square chin, which makes me stressed a lot.
So an editing is the most thing to be done while taking photos since the curve is just too much.. 

People saying that my face is small though.. but it looks bigger at the photo..
The face line is also in a mess and sometimes it looks like a skull.

Especially when I take profile photo (from the front) my face looks even bigger.. stress..!!
So I decided to do face contouring surgery!!!!

짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Eyelid, Nose, Face Contour Surgery)

I didn't feel pain on my face..
But I feel like my face is going to burst because of the swelling;;;
It's hard to open my mouth and it swell a lot at night, but shrink when I woke up~
It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would be even though I did face contouring surgery!
I hope all the swelling will be gone soon ㅠ_ㅠ

The swelling is just too much, makes me hard to eat but I guess it's getting better now so it's okay~
My nose didn't hurt and my eyes, it didn't hurt even after the surgery haha
I feel little uncomfortable on my cheekbone and jaw but it’s not painful nor something that I can’t tolerate!!


짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Eyelid, Nose, Face Contour Surgery)

I went to the hospital today and removed the stitch on my under nose, ear and cheekbone~
It took a long time to remove the stitch inside nose but it feels so refreshed after it's removed~~~
Still have to wait as they said that my nose is still swelling!
They also told me to do a massage after the nose bridge catches its shape.
I thought my swelling is reduced a lot but they said that mine is severe.. ㅠㅠ
My face is really swollen now, it will be gone right? ... ㅠ

I don't know if it's because of the after care treatment I received at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea but it feels like the swelling reduced even more and there is no pain anymore!
Though it's only been a week after the surgery, I feel good that there are so many thing changes~~
The stitch inside my mouth and nose will be removed next week!!

짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Eyelid, Nose, Face Contour Surgery)

I think I cannot do anything about the inside of my mouth getting swollen when I am eating, and I am happy that my eyes look so natural. 
I try to touch my front chin and lower lip often as they are still numb!

It still feels dull around my cheekbone area but my jaw has no pain at all!! 
I think major swellings has been subsided but there are still bruises remaining!
My nose is so pretty! It’s great that my face doesn’t hurt! 
I can see the effect of facial contouring surgeries significantly even though there are still swellings remaining!! 
I am already looking forward to see my final result because my overall face line is already pretty!!


짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Eyelid, Nose, Face Contour Surgery)

I am really happy that a lot of swellings on my face have been subsided compare to the first day of surgery.
I am really excited that even more swellings will be gone after one or two months.

Most of people say that my eyes look so natural just like my own eyes and they also said that my nose came out really well.
I still get swollen from eating and try to be careful when I am yawning! I hope more swellings go away quickly!!
I still have bruises under my eyes, but they will disappear as time passes, right?
I get excited more and more everyday!!


짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Eyelid, Nose, Face Contour Surgery)

My nose surgeon at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea said that all of swelling on my nose has gone and he also said that my eyes are very pretty.
I think all of the swellings on my face has disappeared but they have gone down to my lower jaw which 
I think should disappear pretty soon.

I really like my face.
I doubt if this face is really mine or not every time I take photos.
I still be careful when I am yawning because I still feel little uncomfortable, and I don’t really feel uncomfortable with the inside of my mouth getting swollen because it did get better.
My sensation on lower lip is coming back and I am very satisfied with my result.


짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Eyelid, Nose, Face Contour Surgery)

My eyes and nose just look like my own and it feels like all of the swellings on my face has subsided. There are some swellings remaining on my lower jaw, but it’s great that it is not noticeable.

I am satisfied the most when I take selfies.

I look even better if I wear makeup as well!!!!
It seems like there is a stitch remaining inside of my nose so I think I will have to ask them about this on my next clinic visit for checkup with my surgeons.

I am doing so well without any discomfort other than that!!
I hope all swellings absolutely disappear!!!


짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Eyelid, Nose, Face Contour Surgery)

It seems like there is still some swelling left on my lower jaw, but it is way better than before.
There is no significant discomfort on my face area.
I am very satisfied that my facial asymmetry has improved.
I am thinking that I might need to get lifting done as I originally had chubby face, but I will see how I go first!
I felt so much pain on my nose even with slight touch before, and it doesn’t hurt anymore but I am still being careful!!
I am very satisfied with my face now without any concerns.
I will take good care of my face~


짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Eyelid, Nose, Face Contour Surgery)

It’s already been 5 months after surgery.
There is absolutely no swelling on my eyes and nose and they look so natural and pretty.
I am very satisfied! I am so glad that I had facial contouring surgery!
I am thinking that I might need to get lifting done as I originally had chubby face, but I will see how I go!
There is no discomfort at all!

Now I am living like I was born with this face originally lol.
My face seems much smaller and I am so happy that many people say that I look very pretty.
People say that normally people look for more plastic surgery after having it done once, but I am very satisfied with my face!


짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Eyelid, Nose, Face Contour Surgery)

I can still feel some swellings inside my mouth T.T

I am just a little concerned that it still feels like it’s swollen, but it’s not a big deal because there is no discomfort.
I do eat hard foods selectively but it doesn’t hurt anymore!

There is no discomfort on my face overall, and it seems like everything has settled down, so there is nothing wrong.
People around me are saying that my eyes and nose are really beautiful.
In fact I am very happy about my face because it looks so natural and pretty!! 


짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Eyelid, Nose, Face Contour Surgery)

It’s been 8 months after surgery already.
It still feels like my surgery day was yesterday and I am getting more and more satisfied as time goes by, so I live with so much confidence now.

I think it was a great choice to have facial contouring surgery.
I feel great every time I take photos because I don’t have square jaw anymore.
I didn’t really take selfies before surgery, but it became my favorite thing now!
I feel happy when I put makeup because my eyes became larger!
I am satisfied with everything absolutely.


짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Eyelid, Nose, Face Contour Surgery)

My eyes look so natural without any trace of surgery and it just looks like my natural eyes.
My nose looks fantastic when you look at it from the side…T.T

In fact, swelling inside my mouth wasn’t disappearing all the time after facial contouring surgery.
I still have similar feeling and I am not sure if this is actual swelling or it’s something that all facial contouring patients experience, but there was no significant discomfort during daily life.

I always wanted to go outside without any makeup after surgery, but I often put makeup on and this makes my transformation even more significant and realistic.

It was really great that I had surgery and I am absolutely satisfied. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Breast First
Age: 23
Surgery: Face Contour, Rhinoplasty, Eye Plastic Surgery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. If you are looking for Plastic surgeon in India come to MedSpa. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap India's best plastic surgeon help you to make you understand all thing about Plastic surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and useful blog. I am very impressed from your blog. Do you know about abdominoplasty surgery clinic in Delhi Dr. Ajaya Kashyap, MD FACS, is a Triple American Board certified surgeon in Delhi, India. Find out more about his cosmetic and plastic surgery on his website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the best information. It was really good to know about Facial Contouring Korea. I have read few similar blogs realted to this which would help you enhance you knowledge and make your blog more effiecient and informative about Facial Contouring Korea. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook