[Short Diary] My Image Is Getting Softer After Korea Rhinoplasty

5:52:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - My Image Is Getting Softer After Korea Rhinoplasty

I wore glasses since long time ago so my nose is kind of hooked (?) and it's not pretty.
But after having Korea rhinoplasty at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea, my nose has became smooth and my image is changing, they said that my image is getting softer and I'm really satisfied with the result! 

Even while wearing make-up, I don't have to use highlighter.
Because of that my skin is getting better as well.
It's really a good decision to do the Korea rhinoplasty.

After
짱이뻐! - My Image Is Getting Softer After Korea Rhinoplasty

I had a Korea rhinoplasty because I saw one of my friend who had same case as mine did it first, and the result is so good.
I'm happy that I don't have to edit my photo on photoshop anymore!
It's so natural that people don't know if I had surgery done.
Thank you for always taking care of me while I'm being hospitalized and for always welcoming me with smile!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Chae
Surgery: Rhinoplasty
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook