[Talk to WONJIN] Correlation Between Eyes and Eyebrow in Korea Plastic Surgery

7:06:00 AM

Problem

I'm 25 and I'm a worker for a company. Before, double eyelid outline was popular and pretty so I wanted to do it. But the doctor said the gap between my eyebrow and eyes are short so it won't be pretty. Is it true that I really can't have it?


Answer

It's not impossible. People with short gap between eyebrow and eyes, sure, it will be limited point to make it. But it's still possible to do this Korea eye plastic surgery.

It's important to see or examine the eyes first before saying yes you can, no you cannot, as everyone has different situation. Also, you might want to try to make an outline through Canthoplasty. It will be in-out line but it will refer to outline.

In fact, there are some people who like short gap between eyebrow and eyes. Again, you need to go to your favorite plastic surgery clinic, and get your consultation with the plastic surgeon first, to know the possible result, before you decide to do the surgery.

Find more videos about Korea eye plastic surgery at Wonjin Plastic Surgery’s official youtube channel!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. As a beautician and home med supplies owner, I would like to add that some women who don't want plastic surgery but need a short gab between eyes and eyebrows often remove too much hair between the eyebrows which is not good at all. It looks completely unnatural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to share my experience that if you used a CBD Oil on your hair it would give you a proteins treatment and your hair fall problem is stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to express my firsthand encounter that utilizing Teething Sticks for your infants teething discomforts can provide a soothing and calming relief effectively putting an end to your teething concerns.

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook