[Real Diary] With Korea Face Contouring You Don't Even Need Make-Up

3:42:00 PM

I received an examination before the Korea face contouring surgery, and to be honest, I'm so afraid, what if the result won't turn out good?
But then the staffs at Wonjin Plastic Surgery explained all details for me, what things I should pay attention before the surgery, etc. 

짱이뻐! - With Korea Face Contouring You Don't Even Need Make-Up
Before

I also read other reviews and stories who had surgeries at Wonjin Plastic Surgery and thought myself, it'd be good if I can be like that too!
Imagining myself without this protruded cheekbone!!
I hope the surgeries can just finished as soon as possible. 

Also, it says that I can't eat a lot right after the surgery for moments so I think I'll eat a lot for these several days before the surgery! HEHE

짱이뻐! - With Korea Face Contouring You Don't Even Need Make-Up
D+3days

This is the third day after my Korea face contouring surgery, seems like time really flies so fast.
It was hurting so much on the first day but it's getting better started on the second day.
And since it's still the third day, I feel like I've been eating grapes on my booth cheeks lol.

The saddest part is that I can't eat what I want to eat?
Ah, during my stay at the recovery room, they also give me swelling treatment so the swelling can go faster.
The nurse in charge also give me the ice pack!

I hope next week just come faster so I can remove the stitch inside my mouth and start to eat porridge or other food!!

짱이뻐! - With Korea Face Contouring You Don't Even Need Make-Up
D+30days

Time flies so fast!!!
It's been a month already after my Korea face contouring surgery!
If you compared my photo now with the one from the third day, it's just so different right?
Now I can eat food and wear make-up, I also dyed my hair!
I'm just so satisfied with the result!

It's like a style that I thought I would never had in my entire life. 
The face line also looks like it's been neater than before, so people said that I look more innocent (?

The swelling has not all gone though.
But I'm satisfied already with this.
I can't wait until all the swellings are all gone!!

짱이뻐! - With Korea Face Contouring You Don't Even Need Make-Up
D+90days

Wow it's been 3 months!
I feel really happy that when I meet my friends whom I didn't meet for a long time said that I look better than before, as if something has changed!! HEHE

Looking that the part where I had surgery has grown hair, means the recovery is just doing well.
I tried to cut my bangs too, and it feels like it gets me different feel with the old me?
I ate so much lately so I think I need to lose weight again once the holiday season starts.

짱이뻐! - With Korea Face Contouring You Don't Even Need Make-Up
D+180days

It's been 6 months already after Korea face contouring at Wonjin Plastic Surgery.
These days, I don't even remember if I had surgery, also the pain from the surgery... I can't even remember it well, maybe because I've been adapting well. HEHE

Except when I look at the old photos of me! 
I'm still surprised by that!! HAHA

Now, the swellings are all reduced already!
Also, even if I gain weight, people can't tell it easily because the face is slim itself.
I feel so happy!!

짱이뻐! - With Korea Face Contouring You Don't Even Need Make-Up
D+240 days

I had this Korea face contouring surgery during the summer last year, and it's been almost a year!
I had no uncomfortable feeling so far.
People who meet me for the first time also saying that my face looks so slim.

Before I used too many shadings like i would buy two pack of shadings in a month, but now I even buy one pack for several months!

짱이뻐! - With Korea Face Contouring You Don't Even Need Make-Up
D+300days

I remember that time when I took ID picture then if the staff asked where to edit, I would answer to reduce the cheekbone and jaw. But now I don't have to edit my face anymore!

Some saying that the swellings from Korea face contouring surgery are still there.... but honestly... that's not the swelling.....
It's just.... I gained weight :(

짱이뻐! - With Korea Face Contouring You Don't Even Need Make-Up
D+360days

Finally it's been a year!!!!
There are so many changes in my face now.
I had the Korea face contouring surgery, my image has become smoother, and I don't really have to wear a lot of make-up, and the most important is that I think I don't have any bad effects or side effects after the surgery!

The only side effect I have is...
Now I want to have plastic surgery for other part as well?
HAHA

I feel really relieved that I choose the right hospital for this big surgery.
There are no side effects, also I really satisfied with the result.
Once again, thank you for the plastic surgeon!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: 100 goddess
Age: 29
Surgery: Face Contour, Two Jaw Surgery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook