[Short Diary] Revision Surgery? I Recommend Wonjin Plastic Surgery

4:35:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Revision Surgery? I Recommend Wonjin Plastic Surgery

I've had rhinoplasty twice but the nose is crooked and the tip is kind of sagging (?)
Well, mine is not a long nose but because of that tip, people said that my nose looked long...
I saw some of my friends and people around me had a pretty nose after had rhinoplasty at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea so I flew to Seoul from Daegu to have consultation, and made a reservation for the surgery right away.

After
짱이뻐! - Revision Surgery? I Recommend Wonjin Plastic Surgery

Thinking that this is my third and will be my last rhinoplasty, I really considered it a lot.
I feel good that the swelling was not that much and there was no bruise left after the surgery~
I had to compress it actually but I'm not the type who can do it well ㅜㅜ
Even with plaster on, people around me said that the shape and ratio is so good..

짱이뻐! - Revision Surgery? I Recommend Wonjin Plastic Surgery

It's been a month after the rhinoplasty.
My nose looks shorter and the tip is raised, makes people said that it looks like a doll nose~ I like it!
It's really recommended to have surgery done by plastic surgeons with much experience and career, whatever the surgery is..
For people like me, who will have revision surgery, you won't regret if you do it at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea..
I really recommend it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Park
Surgery: Rhinoplasty
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook