[Real Diary] Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Breast Surgery) (Full Version)

2:16:00 PM

짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Breast Surgery) (Full Version)

As a woman in South Korea, it's been stressful that my breast size is A cup.. every woman will understand..
You guys understand right? It's not only me right? 

Because it doesn't have volume, people like me couldn't even dream of wearing bikini or something like that.
I really want to be voluminous.. in other word.. hmm.. being sexy sometimes, but because of my breast, I always give up.

At time like this I realize that woman has to have breast at some point.. ㅠ
If I do boobs job I will only wear thigh clothes everywhere I go!!!

짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Breast Surgery) (Full Version)

It's 3rd day after my boobs job...

I don't remember how I spent these 3 days..

It hurts since the day of the surgery until now..
But.. bit by bit, it's getting better I guess, though I still couldn't lay down and wake up alone by myself..
If I cough even once, it'll be a chaos..
My waist also hurts if I sat straight but it feels better if I lay down~
I'm hanging up while taking painkiller..
And of course I still can't remove the bandage.. but I'm amazed that my breast is getting bigger! Kkkk

짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Breast Surgery) (Full Version)

Finally the 7th nights has passed!
I got injected on my breast today at the hospital~

Finally I got to see my breast... and when I see it.. woah! I'm really amazed! +ㅁ+
It still hurts when my breast was touched though ㅠㅠ

Well, after got injection, I changed from shaping underwear into a sport bra, and the stitch on my armpit has been removed~
What to say.. it's just that I changed into sport bra but it feels so good..
It's been hard and annoying, also hurts so much these past week.. it's been like I got reward for all of those things today~

It looks like I can move naturally now, but it hurts that the swelling hasn't been reduced~
Well, it's been only a week right~~ haha

My armpit is not hurting anymore, and it's not itchy~
Just I hope it'll get its shape soon!
My breast.. I'm happy even by only looking at it haha
I know it's my breast but.. my breast is so pretty kkkk

짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Breast Surgery) (Full Version)

As time passes, the pain got way better than the first day of surgery. However I still can feel pain around my nipple and areola sometimes.

It still hurts when I stand up from lying position, and I can go out to café for long time when I felt uncomfortable even when I was sitting down at first! The pain on my back has reduced a lot!

There is almost no pain on my armpit! Thus I hope the pain on my breasts disappear as soon as possible T.T It was really painful when my breasts were touched at first, but it is continuously getting better as I don’t really feel any pain on my breasts even when I touch them by myself!


짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Breast Surgery) (Full Version)

I think most of the pain disappeared from my breasts.
Everything is okay except for my nipples.
It doesn’t hurt even when I squeeze my breasts by myself, and I feel so happy everyday as I look so glamorous and get to love my breasts more and more every time I look at them when I thought my breasts are relatively large compare to my body once.
It is really amazing how it is significant that I have breasts with great volume when I am wearing clothes.

It is really great that I can sleep on my side now!!
I am looking forward for spring as I would be able to wear tight clothes then.
My plastic surgeon said that my breasts are uneven before surgery, but this is hardly significant unless I look into them in detail during shower after surgery. The surgeon did such a fantastic job.


짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Breast Surgery) (Full Version)

My breasts are getting softer continuously.
My left breast is softer than the right one especially, and the pain on my nipple got better.
It is annoying to wear bandage on my breast still.
But I think it is okay because I got used to it.

I thought my asymmetric nipples would be significant after surgery, however it is hardly significant because my plastic surgeon operated on me really well!!!
I am getting more satisfied every day with my breasts!
I really want to get this bandage off T.T
I am massaging my breasts with my hands often for them to become softer.


짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Breast Surgery) (Full Version)

My left breast is softer compared to my right one~ haha
Well, it's a bit hard but it's really better than the first time!
The sense of my nipples are also getting back!
I want to be free from this sport bra~ ㅠㅠ
I want to go around with my breast gathered kkkk

The weather is also getting better so I guess I can start to wear clothes confidently~
I can't help but smiling while thinking of that! Kkk


짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Breast Surgery) (Full Version)

Hmm when I went to lingerie store last time, the staff said that my breast size is 75D, but she told me to wear 80C this time. 
I was worried, but I tried it on after purchasing that, and it perfectly fits!
It feels so new to wear wire bra after taking the sports bra off! It feels like I am getting more confidence.
Finally I can wear wire bra T.T

The time was going so slow for last 6 months when I had to wear sports bra, so I am very happy now.
It still feels like my right breast is slightly harder than the other one, but there is no discomfort!
Now they feel like my own breasts, which is really good.


짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Breast Surgery) (Full Version)

This fluorescent colored bra is what I used to wear before surgery, and it feels amazing when I tried this on just then.
Breasts with volume make someone very confident.

My breasts are slightly big compare to my small upper body, but I really have to thank my surgeon when I almost had no breast until now!
There is no discomfort on my breasts at all.
They just feel like my own~
I am just thinking that my breasts were always like this.
I am really proud of my breasts now haha
People around me complimented on how glamorous I am~
I wish other people can dress up with confidence like me!

Thank you to the plastic surgeon at Wonjin Plastic Surgery lol
My breasts are the most beautiful!!


짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Review (Breast Surgery) (Full Version)

I have inserted bigger implants than other people but it doesn’t make me look bad or silly. 
It’s actually better because I look more glamorous.
I cannot explain how great I feel when I go to lingerie store.
I always bought cheap bras before surgery, but for now, every time I go to lingerie store, I can tell the staffs about my breast size with confidence.

I think sensation on my breasts came back. It’s not 100% back but about 80 or 90% came back I think!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Breast First
Age: 23
Surgery: Breast Surgery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook