[Real Diary] Becoming a Nice Man After Nose and Eye Plastic Surgery in Korea

2:51:00 PM

짱이뻐! - Becoming a Nice Man After Nose and Eye Plastic Surgery in Korea
Before

The reason why I decided to do plastic surgery in Korea is that I have puffy eyes and my eyes were torn so that I have strong impression, and that was my complex ㅠㅠ
And I want to have kind of good (nice impression) eyes.
And for my nose, I have a bit hooked nose and I want to make it higher a bit so I decided to have rhinoplasty as well ㅠㅠ
Through this plastic surgery in Korea, I want to have high nose and good eyes ㅠㅠ

짱이뻐! - Becoming a Nice Man After Nose and Eye Plastic Surgery in Korea
D+3days

It's like the swelling has been reduced compared to the one after the surgery but my face are still swollen~
It didn't hurt as much as I thought but it was uncomfortable.
It was so hard for me that I couldn't blow my nose when my nose is blocked because of the rhinitis ㅠ
However I endured it thinking of my appearance that will be more handsome~
The ice pack I received from the hospital will help a lot!

짱이뻐! - Becoming a Nice Man After Nose and Eye Plastic Surgery in Korea
D+7days

As a week passed by, the swelling has reduced a lot and the bruise also disappeared! But my double eyelid still feels a bit thick~
However seems like I can go outside since the swelling has been reduced.
I'll be more handsome and looks natural if the swelling on my nose tip and eyes reducing a bit more, I can't wait!! Haha

짱이뻐! - Becoming a Nice Man After Nose and Eye Plastic Surgery in Korea
D+14days

It's been 2 weeks since my plastic surgery in Korea and the swelling is reducing a lot kkk
It's a relieved that my swelling is reducing better than other people~
My features has become more well-defined, and looks like it came out well every time I took selcas than before.
I feel amazed when I realized that the swelling is reducing every time I look at the mirror!

짱이뻐! - Becoming a Nice Man After Nose and Eye Plastic Surgery in Korea

It didn't change a lot but the scar is disappearing!
But looks like it's still left a bit on the left side~

짱이뻐! - Becoming a Nice Man After Nose and Eye Plastic Surgery in Korea

For my nose, it feels like a bit thick feeling because my nose tip is a bit plump and the nose line hasn't formed fully.
But seems like it's okay to go out already now~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Nice Man
Age: 23
Surgery: Rhinoplasty, Eye Plastic Surgery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook