[Short Diary] Now I Have Confidence On My Pretty And Natural Eyes

3:44:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Now I Have Confidence On My Pretty And Natural Eyes

My plain eyes look dull and has always been my concern.
Then my coworker recommended me to get a consultation for plastic surgery. 
I decided to visit Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea for consultation and from the start I already like the service and stuffs so I made a reservation for the surgery right away.
It was 50:50, worrying but excited at the same time.
But as the surgery date is coming, they made me comfortable and even after the surgery, they treated me really well.. 

After
짱이뻐! - Now I Have Confidence On My Pretty And Natural Eyes

The stitch is not obvious, I like it!
And for me, there was not much swelling that I can do my daily activities just right after the surgery.
It was the best since I still have to work haha
Some friends said that they wanted to do it as well after seeing the result of mine, it makes me feel really great and not regret doing it. 
It's been 2 months only after the eye plastic surgery but all the swelling has been reduced and the eyes shape is really natural~
Thank you to Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea's plastic surgeon who made this pretty natural eyes and staffs who helped for the treatment.
Now I have confidence on my eyes!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Kim
Surgery: Eye Plastic Surgery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook