[Real Diary] Slender V-line With Korea Face Contouring

3:43:00 PM

Before

I had orthodontic treatments, but it wasn’t enough for me to 
achieve a slim jaw line. 
So I looked through several before and after photos of face contour surgery and made a big decision to get the surgery done. 
Getting a V-line face is extremely important to me. 
I am especially insecure about my side view, but eventually, 
I’ll acquire confidence after the surgery, right? 

D+3days

I was really nervous before the surgery, but I really thank the 
Nurse for holding my hands and relieving me by saying comforting words like it’s not a big deal as soon as I fall asleep.
After the surgery, I spent 1 night in the recovery center , surfing on the web with compression bandage around my face. 
Everything was so comfortable during my stay in the center because everybody was so kind to me. 

D+14days

I’m a coward who is extremely scared of stitch removals 
I was really worried about the pain, but it didn’t hurt as I thought. I thank the nurses for comforting a coward like me and doing a great job on the dressing. 
Unlike the 7th day, my body condition has recovered a lot too., and I had chicken soup with ginseng for nutrition supply. 
Every single day is so exciting, seeing myself in the mirror getting prettier as the swellings subside. ~

D+30days

I was worried a lot about when I could go back to daily activities right after the surgery, but it seems that time flies very fast. 
I don’t have any inconveniences in my daily life anymore. 
But I’m still having my banana shake since it feels good for my health. 
I freely hang out with my friends in a café, eat meat wraps in barbeque restaurants! 
Seeing the mirror the first thing I wake up has become my habits and I wish the swellings can subside more! 

D+90days

Not many people recognizes that I had a surgery . 
I take a walk 1 hour a day and it looks very effective in reducing the swells. 
My friends tell me that I’m getting prettier as each day pass and my jaw line is turning into a v-shape. I think face contour surgery changes the facial mood a lot. 
I feel like a celebrity and can notice my face line getting slimmer everyday. 
I’m so excited that my face would eventually be perfect after all the swellings have subsided!

D+270days

My photos in the past surprised me a lot. My face then as a round and stumpy jaw line but I now have more feminine and small. Friends who know that I had the surgery keep asking me about it. 
I think I really did a good job in selecting Wonjin Plastic Surgery Hospital. That means I really did get pretty right? 
I’m now keeping an eye on my neck line as well. 
I do a lot of neck and shoulder stretching, and I’ll continue to use V-line mask packs until 1 year!  


D+365days

It’s already been a year. I get a lot of questions on whether I went on a diet, rather than a plastic surgery. 
I’m really happy to achieve what I aimed and longed for, which is a slender v-line face. 
If any of you are considering face contour surgery, you should really research on it and choose the right hospital for you. 
Also, keep in mind that taking a rest and nutrition intake is very important since you can’t eat well during the recovery period and your body could get weak. 
I thank all those in Wonjin Plastic Surgery Hospital who did their best in transforming me! 
My diary, which records my satisfactory life after the surgery has come to an end~ 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Miro
Age: 23
Surgery: Face Contour
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook