[Short Diary] Boast About The Result Of Korea Face Contouring Surgery

4:49:00 PM

Hello! I want to say sorry before because there is no photo, but please read my story!

I'm in my mid-late 40s and just had a Korea face contouring surgery.
I knew Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea after my son who served military service in Kangwondo told me, that this clinic is famous among the soldiers.

I had kind of problem with my cheekbone and I didn't like it.
And as a teacher who teaches students, I feel like my protruded cheekbone was bothering me and I hated it.
Then I looked at the internet about Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea and I liked everything, from the facilities, system, and the staff who gave me consultation through phone call was also very nice.

Since I live at other province, I was worried about the after care treatment of Korea face contouring surgery but the plastic surgeons arranged it so I can be comfortable while recovering.

So at the end I went to Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea with no worries and was welcomed by smile here and there, just like what I heard.

Then I met one of the plastic surgeon and had a consultation with him. Even though we talked during the consultation already, he was so detailed and asked me once again, making sure, what kind of face I wanted to have. I was touched!
After the surgery, fortunately I didn't feel much pain and I recovered really well.

Now I'm confident to take photos.
Not only my son, my relatives are all saying that my face is getting smaller, that my protruded cheekbone is gone, they praised the result!
And what's more important is that I don't have to be stressed anymore while teaching in front of my students.
Thank you so much to the plastic surgeon!

And since I'm so satisfied with the result, I also boast about having plastic surgery there.
Once I went to a hair saloon, there was a woman who worried because her daughter will get a revision surgery, I told her about my story and introduced her to Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea, and her son will also have a double eyelid surgery this winter as well!
I'll live while thanking Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea forever!

I'm really thankful.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Mrs. Cheon
Surgery: Face Contour
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook