[Short Diary] Korea Plastic Surgery Made Me 120% Satisfied Of My Side Profile

5:00:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Made Me 120% Satisfied Of My Side Profile

I did an eye plastic surgery as well as nose surgery 10 years ago but since I did my eyes through non-incision method, it's all loosen now, and for nose, I only put silicon back then and it's crooked so I finally decided to do a revision surgery.
What makes me want to do the revision surgery as soon as possible is that the silicon might come out since I didn't put any cartilage there.
I decided to do the revision surgery at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea because one of my friend had nose surgery there and the result is so pretty!
And I'm even more into them after visiting the hospital and received a consultation from the consultant and the plastic surgeons.
I have 3 children and as a housewife, it's not easy to make a decision to do the surgery but they're very nice so I think I can do it!

After
짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Made Me 120% Satisfied Of My Side Profile

It's only been 2 weeks after the surgery but I'm 120% satisfied while looking at my side profile, the nose line is so pretty, as well as my clear double eyelid line (and I did Epicanthoplasty as well) ^ㅂ^
If before my nose looked not good because I didn't put cartilage, now my nose shape is so pretty and looks more feminine!
If my image was a cute image before, now they said I look a bit.. better?

짱이뻐! - Korea Plastic Surgery Made Me 120% Satisfied Of My Side Profile

My friends.. said that both my eyes and nose looks prettier and natural, which makes me really happy!
Thank you to all staffs, including the plastic surgeons who made me prettier, the nice consultant, and nurses~~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Mrs. Kim
Surgery: Eye Plastic Surgery, Rhinoplasty
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook