[Short Diary] A Good Decision To Do Korea Nose Job Naturally

2:40:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - A Good Decision To Do Korea Nose Job Naturally

Since I was a kid, I heard a lot of people around me saying that it'll be good if I do a Korea nose job but I was so scared that it's a thing that I have to live with forever, what if my face turned into a mess.. I was worried about this and that..
And when I was about to get the Korea nose job, I also didn't know which hospital should I go to~
Beside Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea, I also had consultation on other hospital as well but seeing how they checked me in detail during the consultation, I decided to do a Korea nose job at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea. 

After
짱이뻐! - A Good Decision To Do Korea Nose Job Naturally

Seems like I just went to sleep and when I woke up the surgery is done.
It's been 2 weeks now!
If I didn't say it (that I had Korea nose job) people won't know about that.
It's just too natural, even my uncle whom I met after a long time didn't realize it.
I think it's a good decision to do it naturally..
If you guys are still considering, better don't be hesitate and do it now!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Kim
Surgery: Rhinoplasty
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. If you are looking for Nose Surgery in India come to MedSpa. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap India's best plastic surgeon help you to make you understand all thing about Rhinoplasty surgery.

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook