[Short Diary] I Decided To Do Nose Job To Get Rid Of My Hooked Nose

1:06:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - I Decided To Do Nose Job To Get Rid Of My Hooked Nose

Before doing the surgery, I really hated my side view because of my hooked nose.
That was one of the reason why I decided to do the surgery.
I decided to do a nose job at Wonjin Plastic Surgery, I went there after I heard some good talk about the clinic.

After
짱이뻐! - I Decided To Do Nose Job To Get Rid Of My Hooked Nose

I really like my appearance now after the nose job.
I'm also satisfied with Wonjin Plastic Surgery in various factors, the clinic scale is big, the staffs are also nice.
I hope they're doing good in the future as well~^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Mr. Lee
Surgery: Rhinoplasty
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook