[Short Diary] Good Decision After Considering Breast Surgery For 10 Years

2:25:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Good Decision After Considering Breast Surgery For 10 Years

I've been considering this for about 10 years and at the end I decided to do the breast surgery because I want to get out from this complex before I'm getting older even more.. (I remember someone said that my front and back can't be differentiated)
Before the surgery I heard that it will hurts a lot but after the breast surgery, I think I could handle it better than I thought I could, I don't know if it's because of the painkiller or not though.
It was a bit uncomfortable because of the blood bag because I wear it for a long time.
But maybe because I worked hard so the swelling are reducing faster?

After
짱이뻐! - Good Decision After Considering Breast Surgery For 10 Years

It didn't hurt that much and it makes me think, why don't I make it bigger..
People's heart is ~~ (Seems like it's not a long time ago that I said I'll be happy enough even if I can be A cup)
I massaged well so I can get beautiful shape of breast, I did the massage well today too~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Kang
Surgery: Breast Surgery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook