[Short Diary] Wonjin Plastic Surgery Natural Nose and Forehead Just Like What I Want

8:30:00 AM

Before
짱이뻐! - Wonjin Plastic Surgery Natural Nose and Forehead Just Like What I Want

I had my nose shot with filler before but it doesn't suit me, the nose bridge is high but it doesn't entering my nose correctly so it looks a bit curved, and through a friend I knew about Wonjin Plastic Surgery.
I took a look at their homepage several times and received consultation there.
The hospital is so big and clean, the staffs are so nice and it makes me trust them more, so I decided to do forehead and nose surgery there.

After
짱이뻐! - Wonjin Plastic Surgery Natural Nose and Forehead Just Like What I Want

I finally removed the unnatural filler and I asked to get me the most natural nose during the surgery.
Now I'm very satisfied with the natural nose shape also with the volume on my forehead through fat grafting, it makes me has smoother impression than before. ^^

Thanks to the doctor of Wonjin Plastic Surgery who made me more beautiful and to the staffs who are so nice till the end.. ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Kim
Surgery: Rhinoplasty, Anti-Aging (Fat Grafting)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook