[Real Diary] Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Baby Face With Glamorous Body

10:00:00 PM

짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Baby Face With Glamorous Body

짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Baby Face With Glamorous Body
Before

As my surgery date at the Korean celebrities breast surgery hopital, Wonjin, approaches, I am busy searching online on how to best prepare. At first, I started looking at different types of breasts, but now I am looking at real stories of people who received breast augmentation, the famous Korean celebrities breast surgery. 

I found that Korean celebrities breast surgery is considered a major surgery and to be honest I’m a little nervous but…I trust the doctors at the best breast surgery hospital, Wonjin Plastic Surgery. Better pray for good luck hehe!.

To ease my nervous mind I started talking to my dog.. 
“Hey…after I get surgery…you can’t run up and hug me, okay!? Got it?? Now sit!!!! "
I hope you guys don’t think I am a crazy person.

Here are some pictures of me before my big day.
As you can see, my breasts are small and perky.
However, the trend in Korea is to become more glamorous and soon I will take my first step!~
Look forward to my first step to become glamorous! 

짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Baby Face With Glamorous Body

짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Baby Face With Glamorous Body
D-Day

I’m sure everyone was wondering but here are my measurements.
I am 158cm tall and weight 45kg.
I decided to get textured implants 315cc through armpit incision. 
The doctor previously told me to get 350cc implants, but I thought those would be too big and so I decided on 315.
I want to become a full B cup size after surgery, but maybe I will become too big? Teehee oh well, guess I will find out soon enough! 

It’s been a day after surgery but the pain won’t go away…and so I decided to stay an extra night.

I think removing the blood pocket will make things much smoother… 
While in the hospital, the nurses are busy taking my temperature, checking my blood pocket status, and giving me painkillers.
I’m so grateful to all the kind staffs helping me.

My breasts feel tingly, my hands are swollen, and I think I look pretty awful. 

I’m trying to eat the congee provided to me but I think my taste buds have changed. Before surgery, I didn’t eat congee because I thought it tasted too plain, but now it tastes super salty…T.T 
I think I will go take a nap now…it hurts so much T.T

짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Baby Face With Glamorous Body

짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Baby Face With Glamorous Body
D+7days

The weather is so great today. ^^ 
It’s been a week after my breast surgery. 

I’m on my way to get my stitches removed as well as get my breasts checked out. 
I was stuck recovering at home and so it felt good to get some fresh air outside. 

I was actually a little nervous..about going out because what if someone bumped into my breasts?? 
I slowly and carefully took the bus, and then the subway and arrived at Gangnam station. Look mom, no worries! hehehe 

While waiting to be called, I was so antsy that when they called someone whose name was similar to mine I jumped up…and promptly made a fool of myself. I was so embarrassed but soon afterward it was really my turn and I changed into my gown and laid down. 

Actually, I had difficulty sleeping the night before, and I fell asleep ? I awoke with a start when the doctor came in. He calmly gave me several
quickfire capsular contracture shots..They stung a little bit, but it wasn’t too bad. 

I still have some bruising and swelling from my breast surgery, but the doctor tells me this will go away with time. 
After I got my stitches removed, I was given 2 free breast massage care coupons, I walked home happily ^^ 

I got a little hungry so I stopped by a McDonalds and munched on a cheeseburger.
I can’t wait to show my friends the new and more glamorous me mwa ha ha ha.

짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Baby Face With Glamorous Body

짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Baby Face With Glamorous Body
D+30days

Maybe it’s because of the chilly weather but I caught another cold T.T I hope everyone stays healthy! 

It’s been a month since my surgery. 

To be honest, I’m quite fond of drinking and shortly after the 2 week mark I had a few sips of beer…
I hope I don’t get an infection T.T 
However, I’m sure my youth can cure all my ills!
But..I should still be extra careful with my breasts ~~

I went on a 2 nights 3 day trip to Busan for vacation. 
It was my first time and everything was so pretty. There were many sites to see and the weather was gorgeous. 
I checked out the international film festival and ‘Jagalchi’ fish market. 
Also I took time out visiting Gwangan-ri, Youngdo Oryukdo, and Yongdu mountain. Wow, I really went to a lot of places hehe. 

The fact that I can go around to all these different places with no problems must mean that my breasts are 
Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My boobs feel more and more natural as the days go by too but..they still feel like the implants? T.T I guess it’s unavoidable hehe ^^ 

The best thing is that my scars are healing quite nicely ^^
As time goes by, I think they will fade away nicely. I don’t apply any special ointments and the doctors tell me I don’t need to. 
My breasts are no longer swollen and so they have gotten a little smaller, but they are quite noticeable on my small frame teehee. 

짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Baby Face With Glamorous Body

짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Baby Face With Glamorous Body
D+60days

It’s already been 2 months and to celebrate I had a few too many drinks.. 
I sometimes feel a slight tingling sensation in my left bosom. I’m told this is a natural occurrence and shouldn’t be too worried.
Now that it’s been 2 months, my breasts bounce much more when I move around. They may not be completely natural yet but they feel soft when I squeeze my breasts. 

When I grab my boobs I say to myself ‘Huh! Why did they get smaller?’ but actually it’s because they suit my body perfectly. 

My recovery process is slower than before but I feel I am 70% recovered. 
The reason why I’m not 100% yet is as follows.
I am short 10% because there is a slight chance of side effects (at least 6 months have to pass before I can be safe in the clear ^^)
I think the way my breasts feel is lacking 10% (still a bit unnatural)
Finally, my shape is also lacking 10% (I was told it takes 3 months for my breasts to settle completely)
짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Baby Face With Glamorous Body


짱이뻐! - Korean Celebrities Breast Surgery, Baby Face With Glamorous Body
D+90days

Height 158cm, textured cohesive gel 315cc implant, armpit incision, bust size (I measured it myself) 75cm 

Ho ho ho It’s already 3 months after my Korean celebrities breast surgery at Wonjin Plastic Surgery! ^^ 
My boobs are doing fine, thanks for asking hehe 
I plan on getting my 3 month checkup next week. 

I’m not sure if it’s just me but some tingling sensation happens now and then. 
I’m going to ask when I go in for my check up next week. 
My breasts help me fit my clothing better and it makes me so excited! 
I’ve fallen in love with how I feel when I wear a winter sweater~ However, I do feel a bit burdened by peoples’ stares and interest? Tehehehe 

I went to a sauna recently and went to the hot tub when an elderly woman kept staring at my breasts. 
I quickly hid under the water when she asked my age.
I told her I was in my early 20’s and she was surprised I was so young. She complimented me and said my skin was very nice.
(Yes I’m showing off haha) 
I do believe my face looks quite youthful and many people say I have quite the ‘baby face’I look like a high school student. I bet the elderly woman was wondering how old I was because I had a youthful (baby) face with a glamorous body. If she saw the old me, she would have just guessed I was a baby hehe. I’ve truly become a ‘bagel’ (baby face with glamorous body) woman! ^^ 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Honey
Age: 22
Surgery: Breast Surgery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook